The Essential facts
- Fundamentally there is no effective Border enforcement outside the tiny perimeter of CBSA controlled Border Crossings. The perception there is actual border enforcement outside these crossing is unrealistic.
- Refugees/migrants who cross the border illegally are now confidently calling 911, waiting, being collected by RCMP, briefly detained, admitted, housed, fed, provided medical attention and a lawyer. That is an estimated $50,000 minimum cost for the first year, per migrant, on the Federal tax dollar. After 12 months they become a Provincial liability.
- Refugees that attempt to lawfully cross at a Port/ (Border Crossing) are turned back under the “Safe Third Country Agreement”. Thus Canada provides a direct financial incentive to disobey the law.
- Refugee claims from persons crossing the border are up 39% from 2016. The trickle will turn into a flood by summer 2017, at a massive social and economic cost to Canada.
- It is almost impossible to deport career criminal/refugees after they arrive (See note on Lunyamilla below)
- Canadians are not being told the truth about our virtually non-existent border defences, or about the potential impact on Canada of unlimited unscreened illegal migration.
- Canada today has no defences against criminal migrants – unless they are both identifiable and there is also an existing International or USA arrest warrant.
- Canada has no preparation for, and no effective plan to deal with, what is about to happen. The Liberal Government is still studying the issue.
- Refugees from El Salvador, Guatemala, Somalia are already over represented in the drug trafficking and gang culture of Vancouver. Even after conviction, it is virtually impossible to deport them.
- The Canadian Borders Services Agency (CBSA) is today a professional organisation. Regrettably, unlike the US Border Patrol, CBSA has no jurisdiction outside the tiny confines of their “Port of Entry” (Canada Customs) border crossing. Thus, illegals in Emerson Manitoba cross 100 meters from the Port, and capable trained CBSA Officers have no power to do anything except stand by and watch.
- 99% of the Border in Canada is the responsibility of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP). Border enforcement policies are set in Ottawa. Notwithstanding the motivation and competence of individual front line Officers, the Corporate RCMP management has never, ever taken its border responsibilities seriously in the last 40 years. In 2017, the RCMP institutionally lacks the capacity, the motivation, the leadership and the equipment to defend our borders. It lacks the leadership and the moral courage to tell Canadians the truth about its enforcement capabilities or to tell us the direct threat to Canada from Criminal and ideological migrants. For Border enforcement the RCMP is accountable to the Government and not to the citizens it polices. Today there is no evidence the RCMP has any plan outside “business as usual” to defend our Borders.
- Migrants are being given legal advice in the USA: “Cross the Border away from the port then call 911″. In Manitoba, RCMP are attending these calls. Meanwhile, a few illegal crosser have been detained briefly in recent days in South Surrey, processed and released.
The lawbreakers are being told to expect help from the Police!
-The senior management of the RCMP has an imbedded systemic culture of “information management” (ie. avoidance, platitudes even outright deception) with respect to its staffing, policing priorities, allocation of resources, and, a systemic lack of transparency about its staffing operations. This is a cultural part of the management culture and was evident in BC from the early 1990’s from around the time the Commissioner was made a “Deputy Minister” in the Liberal Government of the day. This politicised his position and made the RCMP a direct instrument ( a tool) of Cabinet and Government policy.
- A tiny RCMP Unit called IBET is tasked with Border policing in B.C. Their priority is policing remote and inaccessible area of the Border. They are not equipped in any way to police the “longest undefended border in the world”. This unit will be undoubtedly referred to by senior RCMP management when they attempt to justify grossly inadequate Border staffing levels and priorities. CBSA has had very small interior Units executing Immigration arrest warrants after they have been issued. Their status today is unclear.
- Border RCMP Detachments – It will be alleged Border Policing is being carried out by Municipal/City contract policing RCMP Detachments. ie. Surrey, Langley, Chilliwack BC Detachments. Whilst this is theoretically true, none of these Detachments are staffed or funded for this. It is an extremely low policing priority , a typical response time to a citizen initiated report in Langley BC would be 45 minutes. There are rare occasional patrols along Zero Avenue (the Border). This is a “wave the Flag” exercise, as time and priority calls permit. There are zero effective preventive patrols. In any event, persons not actually seen crossing the Border, just seen running North, are under no obligation to cooperate with Police.
- For over 40 years the United States Border Patrol has been relied upon primarily to police our Borders for us! In that capacity there have been many years of cooperation where they called RCMP/Local Police to alert them to northbound incidents. Recently those calls suddenly dropped off. Under the current US administration it is no longer in the interests of the United States to retain illegals, refugees, economic and criminal migrants when Canada will take them. The RCMP is no longer respected by professional US enforcement agencies as a Border policing force, because there is simply no visible evidence of their presence.
- In the USA there are near daily reports of major drug busts and other major arrests. We are not regularly hearing of these incidents on our Border. When a diligent CBSA Officer makes a big contraband bust they have to call the RCMP to take over. Later news reports often credit the RCMP for what CBSA actually did, thus implying there is actual policing at the Border.
Mounties help Somali illegals cross into Quebec. Enabling the invaders!
Central and South America
- There are at least 150-million potential economic migrants from Central and South America who are better off on lifetime welfare in Canada, than working in their home country.
- Nations like El Salvador, Guatemala, areas of Mexico, deconstructing Nations like Venezuela, have a systemically violent criminal gang sub-culture. Entire regions have been run by criminal gangs for a generation or more. Criminality, lack of respect for life and physical integrity (sexual assault) are part of a dominant macho culture. An underlying expectation that violent criminals undergo a “conversion” experience when crossing our border illegally, because Canada is so nice to them, is ludicrous
- Official estimates of “illegals” in the USA are 11.4 Million. Other sources estimate up to 18 Million. All of these broke American Law at least once! Hundreds of thousands of these are career criminals currently being aggressively targeted for deportation by the Trump administration. Canada is an extremely “soft” target for these people. The legal, cultural, and welfare mindset of the average Canadian has no concept of how economic migrants (seeking welfare/medical benefits), criminal migrants (traffickers/ gang members) , and ideological migrants (radical Islamists) will damage this Nation within a very short time
- Information received 9th March 2017. A resident of Rosario Argentina, a seriously dysfunctional criminally oppressed city, called a friend in Canada last week. She had learned she can travel to Mexico, buy a Mexican passport for $20, then fly to Canada to live. No visa required. She has been robbed at gunpoint three times in her house. Two teenagers were gunned down last week outside her door. She was dissuaded by the ethical argument that falsely representing herself as a Mexican was immoral. We sympathise, but multiply her story by 50 Million or so and divide it by our tax base of about 19 Million and you get the point.
- A Canadian Citizen crossing the Border just outside the Port of Entry may be observed, reported to the nearest RCMP Detachment, and in the unlikely event they are located then arrested, the Canadian will be charged criminally, any goods in their possession seized and/or penalties assessed. They will have a criminal record, be unable to visit the USA and will have to pay their own lawyer.
- A criminal migrant from El Salvador, acting on legal advice, avoids the Border crossing, arriving without identification, provides whatever details he/she chooses. There is no viable way of checking their identity or criminal record outside the USA. They are detained briefly, put up in a hotel, fed, clothed, provided medical attention and a lawyer.
Jacob Lunyamilla a criminal migrant arrived here from Rwanda in 1996 as a refugee. Since then he racked up 95 criminal charges, 54 convictions and over 400 interactions with police. Convictions include sexual assault, carrying a weapon, randomly attacking strangers, he has 10 convictions for assault. Lunyamilla is a serial victimiser of Canadians. He refused to cooperate with authorities efforts to deport him by failing to sign the required papers. ( acting on legal advice) . In multiple unsuccessful attempts to get Lunyamilla deported the Immigration Review Board finally just gave up and ordered him released saying “it is unfair to hold him indefinitely”. Finally some common sense was applied by a Federal Court Judge and Lunyamilla is back in custody……. pending an appeal by his lawyers. (Credit – Kim Bolan, The Province 1st March 2017)
- Thanks to Trudeau senior, the minute a migrant sets foot on Canadian soil they are entitled to the benefits of our Charter of Rights. That means is they get a lawyer – at your expense. Lunyamilla is just one example of hundreds in BC alone.
- Just one gang story (of many) will suffice. MS13 is a gang originating in El Salvador. Extremely violent, brutal, entrenched in 46 states they are now liable to deportation under renewed efforts by the Trump administration. An MS13 speciality is the gang rape, pimping, sex trafficking and murder of teenage girls. Some were recently indicted for offering a teenage girl as a sacrifice to Satan. http://www.torontosun.com/2017/03/08/ms-13-satanic-murder-victim-is-missing-teen
- - An accredited Northwest Gang Investigator estimates around 180 gangs already operating in B.C. Are we not hearing about this from the RCMP because a great many gang members are recent migrants/visible minorities? It is just not politically correct for any police manager to tell the unvarnished truth about the ethnic nature of BC’s gang culture!
- The continuing Mexican gang war resulted in 120,000 dead, 27,000 missing by 2013. Many of these were innocent non-combatants including honest Mayors and Police Chiefs. Entire town Police Departments have quit! Police Chiefs and Mayors tortured and murdered . All this just two days drive south of our undefended Border.
- Lunyamilla cost the BC taxpayer over $1-million in legal and enforcement costs. Because of Canada’s ineffective and dysfunctional legal system it is almost impossible to deport these people.
- BC’s criminal Justice/enforcement system is already incapable of handling an existing ethnic drug gang shooting war. The Judicial Case Law has severely handicapped the capacity of Police to interdict guns in the hands of gang members by radically idealistic binding decisions that render facts/evidence inadmissible on multiple technicalities (another legacy of Trudeau Senior).
- These Court decisions :-
- Have enabled criminality by the virtually uninterrupted transport of weapons in vehicles by criminals.
- Disabled the ability of Police to detain violent criminals facing serious outstanding charges for any longer than it takes to identify them.
- Disabled the ability of Police to conduct interviews of suspects.
- Have put informants/witnesses at severe risk of identification and retaliation by aggressive defense court “disclosure” tactics.This is quite intentional, and defense lawyers are well aware that their aggressive tactics have identified witnesses and informants to murderous criminals.
The legal, cultural, and welfare mindset of the average Canadian has no concept of how economic migrants (seeking welfare/medical benefits), criminal migrants (drug traffickers, slavers, gang members) , and ideological migrants (radical Islamists) will damage this Nation within a very short time. Every economic, criminal and ideological migrant damages the interests of the legitimate law abiding properly screened migrants that Canada needs to benefit the Nation.
Our Borders are open and virtually undefended. Our Prime Minister has invited the world. The word is out as far as Argentina. Without a fundamental change in attitude and response, 2 years from now Canada will be unrecognizable. We will wake up and find ourselves in the same condition as Belgium, France, Sweden and multiple other European Nations, or worse.
Career Police Officer 36 years (retired) , 31 years on the 49th parallel, 2 years policing Port of Vancouver, multiple International secondments. Border City resident! — David Greenhalgh